Lets Speak Up is a community project of IQNet, Inc. – referred to as LSU.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities derives from the LSU A COMMUNITY PROJECT OF IQNET INC. Reporting an incident with LSU, you agree to this Statement.
- Sharing Your Content and Information Reporting an incident and the information with LSU, you consent to allow LSU to use your information and content. LSU may change names, places, and dates to protect your privacy. If you choose to not share your personal information with the public, then LSU will honor your wishes and not mention your name. LSU reserves the right to make whatever revisions it deems appropriate but will remain true to the content and it’s details.
- Registration and Account Security LSU users who provide their real names and information, and need our help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on LSU A COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT OF IQNET INC., or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If you are under 13 you will not share your story without the permission of your parents or guardian.
- You will not share your story if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or CWL exclusively in a state or federal court located in San Diego County. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in San Diego County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on LSU, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.