The SELF-Ex™ Guide: Assert Your Boundaries to be in Control
- Research Report
- Power Point Presentation
- Activities Packet
- Tools, Techniques, and Resources Packet
- Evaluation Report
- Assert and identify behaviors/beliefs that impact one’s well-being.
- Accept differences and similarities respectfully (diversity and inclusion).
- Transform vulnerabilities into opportunities to be more resilient and confident.
- Establish healthy boundaries assertively to balance your needs with collective objectives.
Master the skills to “Assert Your Boundaries to be in Control” and gain the clarity and confidence to make assertive decisions!