- Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- February 5, 2023
- Sunday, 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- “Discover the Power of ONE™ to Enrich Your Relationship!” Focus on ONE to feel better, do better, better outcomes, better relationships, and just better well-being. Everything we say and do is motivated by purpose! Purpose motivates us to engage in diverse interactions with the expectations to satisfy one’s needs. The only question remains: “do you know how to seek, shape, and stride with purpose to be your best self?”
- Lea Wolf
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
The workshop “Discover the Power of ONE™ to Enrich your relationships!” equips individuals with self-discovery and communications skills to shape behavior with purpose, priorities, and principles towards achieving desired outcomes!
Learn to balance collective objectives with personal needs to nurture better relationships, better experiences, better outcomes AND to be your best self.
Our proprietary ONE™ tool defines purpose through three elements: Objectives, Needs, and Expectations. These are abbreviated into the word ONE™:
The ONE™ tool is extracted from The SELF-Ex™ Guide, an awardee of the USC’s Educational Solutions Exchange in 2021. The SELF-Ex Method guides participants to address adverse situations responsibly, forge ahead confidently, and make progress towards one’s purpose.
Many struggle to find balance with the constant demands in their life – work, relationships, activities, and other obligations. This workshop helps participants to understand their roles and responsibilities to strike a balance between collective objectives with personal needs towards better outcomes, better relationships, and to be your best self.
Conflict, adversity, or uncertainty occur when ONE’s purpose is not achieved. Failed objectives, unsatisfied needs, or unmet expectations result in negative feelings, negative beliefs, or just negative outcomes.
But what if you can transform the negative outcomes to positive opportunities to gain control and power over your life?
Participant’s Learning Objectives:
Through “Discover the Power of ONE™ Tool to Enrich Your Relationships!” workshop participants engage in diverse activities learning to:
- To seek and shape ONE’s purpose in a positive manner.
- Focus on ONESELF before, during, and after any interactions.
- Prioritize personal needs balance collective objectives intently.
- Construct a positive, purposeful statement.
- Communicate assertively your purpose statement
About Lea Wolf:
Lea Wolf has been an outspoken advocate for students and children for several years. She is a dedicated and tireless volunteer who has spearheaded several projects and initiatives centered on students’ rights and accountability. Lea is passionate about empowering and improving student outcomes. She authored the SELF-Ex Method, an interactive guide to responsibly address adverse situations. This program earned Lea the USC EDGE Center award for top educational solution.